- Cabinet Open:
- 50 ¾” W x 17 ¼” D x 29 ½” H
- Cabinet Closed:
- 25 ½” W x 17 ¼” D x 30 1/8” H
- Lift Opening, A10:
- 20 15/16” W x 11 3/8” D x Adjustable Height
*Please measure your machine and include knobs, plugs, etc. that extend beyond the body of machine.
- Construction: Vinyl laminate/MDF/Composite
- Dual-Hydraulic Lift Weight Limit: 55 #s
- Custom Machine Insert Available for machines less than 17-1/2″ wide by 12-1/2″ deep
SEWING MACHINES THAT DO NOT FIT JUDY
We are aware of the following sewing machines that are too large to fit into the Judy.
- Baby Lock – Destiny & Solaris
- Brother – Dream VX8500D & Luminaire Innov-is XP1
- Elna – 920 eXpressive
- Janome – Horizon Memory Craft 15,000 & Continental M7
- Please note: The Janome Horizon Memory Craft 15,000 fits the platform of the cabinet in flat bed position (a custom insert is available) but you will have to move the sewing machine from right to left to lower into the storage position because of the extension of the front support leg of the machine. Also, the knee lifter lever cannot be used with a sewing cabinet due to the length of the lever and how the machine sits on the platform in flat bed position.
- The Bernina 7 and newer Bernina 8 Series models 820 and 830 are approximately 1/4″ too tall to allow the cabinet to close up fully when the machine is in the down position.
The above are the known machines that do not fit properly. Please be advised that this list may change as new models are introduced. It is extremely important to measure your machine prior to ordering to make sure it will fit.